Covenant Life School is committed to offering need-based tuition assistance grants to as many eligible applicants as possible. We encourage every family with financial limitations to apply for assistance.
Approximately 35% of the students at Covenant Life School receive tuition assistance each year. The typical tuition assistance grants have ranged from $1,000 to $5,500 per student. The school cannot offer a greater amount than 50% of tuition.
Tuition Assistance Policy
- The primary responsibility for financing a student's education rests with the parents.
- Both parents are expected to contribute toward tuition.
- Covenant Life School is not bound by any divorce or separation agreement specifying a parent's responsibility for educational expenses. Both parents should file an application for financial aid.
- Covenant Life School believes a family should invest in their children's education before elective expenses such as secondary home ownership, club memberships, expensive car leases/purchases, and the like.
Families apply for tuition assistance through FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment. Once an online application has been completed, the following information will need to be sent to FACTS to complete the application process:
- Copies of your most recent Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copies of your latest W-2 forms for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF.
All supporting documentation can be uploaded in pdf format
online. Documentation can also be faxed to 866-315-9264 or mailed to the
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
P.O. Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
Please be sure to include the applicant ID on all faxed or mailed correspondence.
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 866-441-4637.
Tuition assistance applications are considered only for domestic students who are enrolled in Covenant Life School or are engaged in the application process for grades K-12.