The CLS Aftercare Program serves families who are not able to pick up their students at 3:00PM. Aftercare staff members serve students from Kindergarten through 8th grade with creative and educational activities, games, and homework assistance. There is also time for a snack and free play.
- $300 / Month Full time - 3:00-6:00pm every day and 12:00-4:00pm for half days.
- $180 / Month Part time - 1-to-8 hours or less per week with a consistent schedule.
- $10 / Hour Daily drop in rate (per family). Additional $5/hour each additional sibling. This service is for occasional needs like a parent's doctors appointment or traffic delay. Parents needing consistent aftercare each week should register for the part-time rate.
- Aftercare hours: Regular school days from 3:00-6:00pm.
- Late Fee: $5 every 5 minutes after 6:00pm. Must be paid onsite at the time of pickup by cash, check or credit card.
- Monthly fees will be paid via automatic payments through FACTS Tuition.
- Drop-in care is available by contacting the main school office by 1:00pm on the day aftercare is needed. The drop-in fee of $10 per hour will be collected at the time of pickup by cash, check or credit card.