There is nothing like a personal encounter with the people at school to help you feel confident and at peace with such an important decision. Our Open Houses provide an excellent opportunity to see first hand what Covenant Life School is really like, and to meet the administrators, teachers and students. This time will include:
- Meeting our administrators
- A brief informational presentation
- Touring our beautiful facilities
- Time to ask all of your questions
Our next Open House is Tuesday, February 7 at 9:00am.
Please click here to RSVP to an upcoming open house.
Our admissions staff will show you our beautiful facility and you will receive an information packet. You will also be able to ask all of your questions!
We are excited to once again be able to offer Shadow Days! Prospective students may shadow a CLS student for a day to get a feel for what it is like to be a student at Covenant Life School.
What to Expect on the Day of Shadow Visit:
- Please plan on arriving at the Main Office at 7:45 a.m. (This is the entrance marked “Covenant Life School” on the exterior.) The office is the door on the right as you come in our lobby.
- You will receive an information packet that will include your schedule for the day.
- Lunch will be provided and you will sit with your CLS student.
- At the end of the day, you will meet with the Admissions Office staff to review your visit and ask questions.
- Parents should plan to pick their student up at the main office by 3:15 p.m.
Dropping off and Parking:
Parents should plan to accompany their student into the building and main office for drop off. You can park in the parking lot across from the front of the main school entrance.
What to Wear:
Visiting students should wear:
- Girls – a skirt of appropriate length or dark or khaki dress pants with a dark polo shirt
- Boys – khaki dress pants with a dark polo shirt
Please do not arrive in casual attire such as jeans, sweats, shorts or short skirts. No boots, sneakers or flip flops are allowed.