While our campus is temporarily closed, you can still “visit” our school virtually through this video.
A Personal Encounter
There is nothing like a personal encounter with the people at school to help you feel confident and at peace with such an important decision. Our Open Houses, Tours and Shadow Days provide excellent opportunities to see first hand what Covenant Life School is really like, and to meet the administrators, teachers and students.
- Meeting our administrators.
- Tour our beautiful facilities.
- Ask all of your questions.
Open House Dates:
- November 12, 2019, Tuesday 9:00-11:00
- January 12, 2020, Sunday 12:00-1:30
- March 15, 2020, Sunday 12:00-1:30 (CANCELED FOR HEALTH SAFETY PRECAUTIONS)
- April 28, 2020, Tuesday 9:00-11:00
Tuesday Open House Schedule:
- 9:00 – 9:15 Welcome and Refreshments
- 9:20 – 9:50 Information Presentation
- 10:00 – 11:00 Campus Tour & Classroom Visits
Sunday Open House Schedule – Includes free lunch and child care:
- 12:00 -12:30 Lunch
- 12:30-12:50 Information Presentation
- 12:50-1:30 Campus Tours and Q&A
Shadow dates have been planned to give you the best possible experience and avoid major test days, field trips and such.
Middle school and high school students who are interested in attending Covenant Life School may come to school for a day to meet the students and teachers, and get a feel for what it is like to be a student at CLS. Students in Grades 3-5 may schedule a mutually convenient time-block to experience the classroom and meet classmates.
Day of Visit:
- Please plan to accompany your child into CLS for a few minutes until they are received by our staff.
- Arrive at the Main School Office by 7:50 a.m. to check in. The office is the first door on the right as you enter the school.
- Lunch will be provided for you on the day of your visit. Please inform us of any food allergies.
- Students will be picked up at 3:10 p.m. at the main school office.
Dress for the Day:
We ask visiting students to dress according to the guidelines below. Please do not arrive in casual attire such as jeans, sweats, shorts, or short skirts. No boots or flip flops.
- Girls – Dark shirt, khaki or dark skirt of appropriate length, or khaki or dark dress pants.
- Boys – Dark shirt, khaki or dark dress pants
Park in the parking lot directly in front of the school entrance across the driveway.