WHAT IS THE SERVATHON?
The Servathon, a community outreach event of enormous scale, will take place March 26, when CLS students provide over 1,000 Acts of Service for our community, including meals, volunteer hours, and handmade gifts—all in one day! This enormous undertaking has even been recognized with a Governor’s Citation for our service to the state of Maryland!
WHERE ARE WE PARTNERING?
- Local Police, Fire & Rescue Departments
- Shady Grove Adventist Hospital
- Shady Grove Pregnancy Center
- MoCo Animal Services and Adoption Center
- Interfaith Works
- MoCo Coalition for the Homeless
- Stepping Stones Shelter
- Asbury Methodist Retirement Village
- Nourish Now Food Center
WHO IS SERVED?
- Expecting Mothers
- Newborn Babies
- Shelter Animals
- Families Experiencing Homelessness
- The Elderly
- First Responders
- Essential Workers