We are so grateful for the courage of our faculty, staff, and parents to collectively step into the new frontier of this year, allowing for in-person instruction for students amidst a pandemic. We applaud our families for entrusting us with this task to educate students, and we celebrate the creative work and care of our teachers for rising to the challenge.
Your support on Giving Tuesday will:
1) Provide for teacher bonuses and encourage teaching excellence
2) Support growth in using advanced technology
3) Give financially-impacted families the opportunity to continue their education at Covenant Life School
All donations made to CLS are fully tax-deductible. Additionally, the CARES ACT recently signed into law allows for an above the line deduction for charitable contributions up to $300 for 2020
GIVING TUESDAY IMPACT PLAN
Check out our Impact Plan and consider how you can participate on December 1!
- If we reach 40 donors ABC Kids & Adults Speech Therapy will donate an additional $1K!
- Double your impact! All donations during this Power Hour are matched by the Cornerstone Society! Help us win $1K in prize money.
- If we reach 40 donors SPN Solutions will donate an additional $1K!
Join us for a Mobile Order and Drive Thru Giving Tuesday Night at Chick-fil-A at Olney! A percentage of the evening’s sales will be donated to our school! Be sure to mention Covenant Life School to a team member when placing your order. If you are using your Chick-fil-A App, be sure to type Covenant Life School in the Special Requests box. Hosted by Chick-fil-A at Olney (18115 Georgia Ave, Olney, MD)
- All CLS Graduates and Grandparents receive a small gift in appreciation for their donation.
- Teacher will compete for your support as they showcase their varied talents to get your votes and your support!
- Donate and Vote!
- Watch as our School Board competes to see who can raise the most funds for our school! Winner will receive a trophy!
Statement of Purpose
“The Corporate Champions Club supports the strong academics and leadership development efforts that are the hallmarks of Covenant Life School.”
What is the Corporate Champions Club?
The Corporate Champions Club is a group of local businesses who give a charitable sponsorship or who donate annual services to CLS worth $500 or more each year. These companies are gratefully recognized on our school website, in the lobby, and in e-newsletters to our community. Companies who contribute more than $1500 a year are considered Premier Members, and are recognized most prominently.
Click HERE to make a one-time donation, OR to set up a recurring monthly donation and become a Corporate Champion. Once we receive your gift, we’ll contact you to confirm your membership.
Statement of Purpose
“We believe in the value of Christian education. Therefore, we will stand as a cornerstone in support of Covenant Life School, ensuring a strong future for the coming generations.”
What is the Cornerstone Society?
The Cornerstone Society is a special group of people who have made leadership gifts – often multi-year pledges – to support the future of Covenant Life School. By establishing a multi-year giving society, the school assures a steady income flow for future planning.
The Benefits of Membership
Cornerstone Society members are given opportunities to build community with one another through special events and meetings with school leadership. Members are also encouraged to invite friends to join.
To obtain a brochure with complete details, please stop by the front office, or email Jessica Marcantonio. Thank you for your enthusiasm for and commitment to Covenant Life School.
Do you share a vision for the kind of impact a Christ-centered education has on young people?
For as little as $10 a month you can provide an invaluable resource, a regular, stable source of revenue.
When you Become a Vision Partner, your monthly giving helps to offset the cost of education beyond tuition so that CLS can continue to reach more families and impact more young lives.