Covenant Life School is committed to offering need-based tuition assistance grants to as many eligible applicants as possible. We encourage every family with financial limitations to apply for assistance. Approximately 35% of the students at Covenant Life School receive tuition assistance each year. The typical tuition assistance grants have ranged from $1,000 to $5,500 per student. The school cannot offer a greater amount than 50% of tuition. Tuition Assistance Policy
- The primary responsibility for financing a student’s education rests with the parents.
- Both parents are expected to contribute toward tuition.
- Covenant Life School is not bound by any divorce or separation agreement specifying a parent’s responsibility for educational expenses. Both parents should file an application for financial aid.
- Covenant Life School believes a family should invest in their children’s education before elective expenses such as secondary home ownership, club memberships, expensive car leases/purchases, and the like.
- Copies of your most recent Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copies of your latest W-2 forms for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF.